Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th

4 posters

Go down

Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th Empty Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th

Post by angigarcia498 Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

You are invited to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" event scheduled for Saturday, June 19th from 4-7pm at the Oakmont common area.

Homeowners are encouraged to bring a couple bottles of their favorite wines or 6-packs of beer and "share" them with fellow homeowners. There will also be non-alcoholic offerings.

Additionally, we have several local restaurants lined up to sample their food and live music.

So bring your blankets and lawn chairs and sample something different!!

We are STRONGLY RECOMMENDING (ENCOURAGING) people to walk to this event because there is very little room to park and we do not want to block the road should emergency vehicles need to get into the neighborhood.

We look forward to seeing at what will hopefully be the first of a number of great events coming to the community!!

angigarcia498

Back to top Go down

Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th Empty Re: Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th

Post by Metina Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Hiya,

I am willing to volunteer AND "Swirly Curls Face Painting and Balloon Twisting" is willing to sponsor the water table. Let me know how many folks you might expect, so that I know how much water to buy.(unless you already have a sponsor) I will also have at least one water cooler type container with a flavored drink for the kids.

I think it is very important to encourage water at these types of events due to the heat.

-Metina Bongiovanni
Metina
Metina
Admin

http://www.swirlycurls.com

Back to top Go down

Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th Empty Re: Invitation to the 1st Annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine "Sharing" Event, June 19th

Post by KellyD Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:12 pm

My husband and I will be there Cool

KellyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks so much for wonderful event! Great turn out! Can't wait till the next event! Who's willing to organize the next one?

-Tim
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down