Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME event yesterday!!!

3 posters

Go down

AWESOME event yesterday!!! Empty AWESOME event yesterday!!!

Post by angigarcia498 Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

WOW!! What a great time was had by the 70+ people who attended the 1st annual Locust Hill Beer & Wine Sharing on the Oakmont common area yesterday.

HUGE THANKS needs to be given to our sponsors which included:

- Dish an American Bistro located on Washington Street in downtown Charles Town.
- Mediterranean Cafe also located on Washington Street in downtown Charles Town.
- Albert & Arnold's Historic Charles Town's Wine & Cheese Shop in downtown Charles Town.
- Swirly Curls which is a business owned by Locust Hill's own Metina Bongiovani.
- T & D Painting Plus which is a local business providing home improvement services.
- 4Alarm Lawn & Landscaping which is a firefighter owned & operated local business.
- Pampered Petz who provides AMAZING pet care.
- Homemade Gourmet, another local business designed to help you create FAST home-cooked meals.
- Locust Hill Golf Course which provided tables and chairs.

and last but certainly not least, our DJ for the evening - Vincent (who will need to get me his business card so I know your last name Wink ).

I also need to thank our volunteers because without them this event would not have run as smoothly as it did!! Specifically, thank you's to Greg Hoffmaster, DJ & Sara Itobi, Bill & Lisa Hackett, Gene Summerhill, Debra Mendes, Joelle Serot, Metina Bongiovani . . . I think that is everyone but if I left you off, it is because I couldn't remember but just know that your time is appreciated!! Smile

One final thank you and that is to homeowners who attended and just want you folks to keep an eye out for the next event which will be the "Locust Hill Bring your Grill On BBQ Challenge". That is in the planning stages and is tentatively planned for the weekend before Labor Day.

Angela Leighty
73 Greenbriar Circle

angigarcia498

Back to top Go down

AWESOME event yesterday!!! Empty Re: AWESOME event yesterday!!!

Post by Metina Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Very nice Angela! You did a fab job. Everyone please check out the informaiton on the book sale. We need all your books!

Metina
Metina
Admin

http://www.swirlycurls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Secretary Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 am

Our DJ for the day....Locust Hill's Vincent Hosby!

Mrs. Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down