Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Lights

3 posters

Go down

Street Lights Empty Street Lights

Post by Tim Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Neighbors,

If you live near a street light that is out at night or is on during the day and have the time to go out and get the identification number off of the pole (should be located on a silver round plate on the front of each pole) please send me the and I will call them all in at once. We pay too much money for these poles on a yearly basis. The individual that is supposed to be doing it is not and if this is the only way that this will get done I will go and do it.

Thanks,

Tim Bongiovanni
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Street Lights Empty Re: Street Lights

Post by Mrs. Secretary Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:21 pm

I have the list of non-working street lights and provided it to the rest of the board and our community manager. Allegheny Power should be made aware of this issue at this point. I e-mailed that list over a month and a half ago.

Mrs. Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:44 am

Did you get a response at least from your email Ms. Secretary? It is one thing for the problem to not be fixed, but is it at least being acknowledged?
Metina
Metina
Admin

http://www.swirlycurls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm

No I never received a reply from anyone. Mrs. Secratery says she has a list, I will get it from her and go from there. I guess all the streetlights must be working in the community. Now that I am back from travel I will get the list and go around and confirm that they are working. If they are not then I will call the power company.

Tim
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Secretary Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 am

I got a response from the community manager that the numbers that I jotted down were the junction boxes, when in fact they need the medallion numbers from the actual light pole. I will have to go out and get the numbers off of those that are not working. I know that a couple have been fixed but don't know if all have been reported.

Mrs. Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 am

If you want to go out together to make it easier, lets do it. How about Sat afternoon? the question I have is why is the community manager not doing this?

Tim
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Secretary Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 am

Apparently it is not part of her SOW.

Mrs. Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Mrs. Secratary,

If that is the case and she cannot do it because it is not in her Statement of Work, then at the HOMEOWNERS Meeting in May we should be calling for a rewrite of her statement of work.

Tim
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Secretary Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:17 pm

The Board cannot rewrite her statement of work because she entered into a contract based on her SOW. Changes to her SOW would have to be made for the next contract.

Mrs. Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:57 pm

I would agree, however given the track record with the way the board moves on things we should start to draft the now SOW so that when the contract is up in Feb 2011 it will be ready to go for who ever it is awarded to. Trust me there will be plenty of re-writes to it. But the bottom line is that the community should have a say in the new SOW.

Tim
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum