Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3

3 posters

Go down

Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3 Empty Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3

Post by Tim Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Come out and get your car washed at the Charles Town Auto Wash, Thursday Dec. 3 from 5-8 pm. Up to 50 cars and 30% of total proceeds will go to the school. 50-100 and 30% will go to the school, 100 or more and 50% of total proceeds will go to the school!

Make sure you say the code work PANDA!
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3 Empty Re: Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3

Post by tp7370 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 pm

I Know we have a lot of parents of students at Page! Let's make this a huge success! Show you car some LOVE this Thursday Dec 3rd from 5-8pm (exterior washes only)! Less than 50 cars is 20% but I have up'd the annie for 100 or more cars to 50% of proceeds! And as Tim said, 50-100 cars is 30% proceeds. Rain date scheduled for Thursday Dec 10th (same time). I hope to see you there! And by the way.........TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS! You do not have to be a parent of a student to participate!
tp7370
tp7370

Back to top Go down

Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3 Empty Re: Page Jackson Spirit Night at CT Auto Wash, Dec. 3

Post by Metina Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 pm

How did the car wash go?
Metina
Metina
Admin

http://www.swirlycurls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tp7370 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Overall it went well despite low participation. It very well could have been time of year (near xmas) where simply put, people are pinching their pennies for their own "fundraising" to buy gifts for family and friends. A few individuals also purchased gift cards and I gave them 20% back on that as well. The School was able to raise just about $140. Thanks for asking. We also learned some valuable lessons for next fundraisers: If organization has volunteers/mascot I can coordinate with Sheetz for volunteers to be stationed there to hand out coupons for car wash to entice them over to support their cause. I would also recommend signage/banners from organization so it was clear to pass-r-byers that there is FUNDRAISER going on and for what organization. All good stuff for next fundraiser!
tp7370
tp7370

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down