Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW)

2 posters

Go down

Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW) Empty Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW)

Post by angigarcia498 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Hanging cookware (pots/pans) rack for sale that is brand new and up until the yard sale last year was still unopened in the box.

angigarcia498

Back to top Go down

Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW) Empty Re: Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW)

Post by Metina Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Hiya,

There is a posting under using this forum that explains how to post a picture. And how much are you asking? Please let me know if I can help.
Metina
Metina
Admin

http://www.swirlycurls.com

Back to top Go down

Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW) Empty Re: Hanging cookware rack for sale (BRAND NEW)

Post by angigarcia498 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 pm

If I can get $40 for it I would be happy. Like I said, it has never been used and the only reason the box is open is because someone at a garage sale wanted to look at it.

I will try to post a photo of it . . . not promising it will work because I am sooo technologically challenged Very Happy

angigarcia498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down