Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter From the President of HOA

+3
rad6216
SPEAKINGWINDS
Metina
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Letter From the President of HOA - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter From the President of HOA

Post by rad6216 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh yeah, one other thing.
What's wrong with working from home?
I actually resemble that remark.

rad6216

Back to top Go down

Letter From the President of HOA - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter From the President of HOA

Post by Metina Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm

I work from home as well. Maybe if the volunteer items were updated on the community website, we might get more turn out. As it is still calling for volunteers FOR the.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. wait for it, ...................2008, yes, 2008 community picnic.

The ONLY three items calling for Volunteers are:
1. Community Picnic(2008) - Volunteer for set up, running games, clean up...
2. Architectural Review Committee - The Architectural Review Committee (ARC) is l...
3. Web Site Committee - Come join the team!...

I volunteered for the Website and got NO RESPONSE and I thought the ARC was done away with. Just another oversight of the community manager I guess.

Ray we can debate these issues all day. But for or against, this community does have issues.
Metina
Metina
Admin

http://www.swirlycurls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 pm

I actually remember sitting in that meeting at the church. I was upset becuase we lived here for 3 months and did not receive any homeowners documents. I was upset because we did not know what we could do and what we could not do. I came home one day from work and someone had placed the documents in my mail box (and it was not the post office). However, I do have to make one correction that the person that was the most vocal about the community management company was the current member at large board member. He was looking to get rid of that company and even asked the board to put the motion on the floor to do it. He was on the ARC at the time.

Tim Bongiovanni
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum