Locust Hill Community Forum
Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Register today to keep up with what is happening in your community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toys for Tots?

3 posters

Go down

Toys for Tots? Empty Toys for Tots?

Post by jarendt Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am

I was wondering if anyone here was doing a Toys for Tots collection for the community or if they knew any place that was doing this?

jarendt

Back to top Go down

Toys for Tots? Empty Re: Toys for Tots?

Post by tp7370 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:51 pm

I belive there is a neighborhood Drive but I will also tell you of 2 others locally that I am involved in. I am Co-Owner of Skipper's Downtown Dips and Deli and we have a collection box in the restauant (114 W. Washington Street). I also am General Manager of Charles Town Auto Wash and have a collection box there as well. I am doing a Toy Drive on Thursday 12/16/10 at the Auto Wash to benefit Toys for Tots. Bring in a new unwrapped toy and receive a Free premium car wash between the hours of 9am - 5pm (weather permitting)!
tp7370
tp7370

Back to top Go down

Post by jarendt Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 pm

I'll absolutely bring one in, been looking for a way to get this done! Thanks

jarendt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Sorry we did not get back to you on this post. We sponsored a Toys for Tots for the last 2 years here in Locust Hill. The Social Club is taking this on. We are not allowed to use the Community Manager any more to get the word out because the Board of Directors won't allow it because we are not affiliated with them and do not intend to be in the future. We will do a better job next year in getting the word out to the community for this and future events. The next scheduled event is the Easter Egg hunt. Look for the emails and postings.

Thanks,

Tim Bongiovanni
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down